Friday, January 2, 2009

California seems so far away...mainly because it is...

Just a little update before I start compiling the bigger stuff for my next post. I have made it across the country and am in Dunedin, Florida. The park is sweet and I'm just hanging out in the offices right now. Mike's working away, but since my first official day is Monday, I'm just getting a lay for the land and catching up on stuff I missed while I was on my trip across country (Good-bye, Mike Shanahan?) Thanks to all who enjoyed my state-by-state texts and kept me entertained as I trekked across our great nation. 3,000 miles away, but The Bay and the Wine Country still hold true to me. It was also one hell of a road trip, which most of you know about already, but to the few who didn't hear, there are some pretty weird things that happened, believe that.

Anyways, just thought I'd throw an update on you all. Stay tuned for more "entertainment" as I document my time here in Florida!

No comments:

Post a Comment